Laptop Power Jack Repair
Does your laptop have a broken DC power jack? Repaired from £49.99
- The laptop only operates when you hold the power cord in a certain direction.
- The laptop only runs on battery power.
- The laptop gets no power at all.
- The laptop will not charge the battery.
- The laptop switches from AC power to battery power intermittently.
- The laptop suddenly shuts off.
- Sparks come out of the back of the laptop. (This is always bad)
How does it break.
- The power jack on most models of laptops do not have enough reinforcement within the structure of the casing and motherboard to handle the stress caused by movement of the power plug.
- Some power jacks simply fail under normal operation of your computer. After a year or two of usage, parts just come loose on certain models.
- Sometimes the laptop gets dropped and the cord yanks the DC jack loose.
- The laptop is moved around a lot. After the DC jack is moved back and forth enough times, it comes loose.
How much does it cost to fix
- Aguru on an average replacement will replace your laptops DC Power Jack for £49.99 for many makes and models
- Aguru on an average replacement will replace your laptops DC Power Jack for £69.99 if it is the soldered type.
Some power jacks just fall short under typical procedure of your computer system. The laptop computer is relocated around a whole lot.
Just how much does it set you back to deal with
- Aguru on a typical substitute will certainly change your laptop computers DC Power Jack from ₤ 49.99
Some power jacks merely fall short under typical procedure of your computer system. The laptop computer is relocated around a great deal.