Malware Removal Plymouth
What is Malware?
Malware is short for malicious software, meaning software that can be used to compromise computer functions, steal data, bypass access controls, or otherwise cause harm to the host computer. Malware is a broad term that refers to a variety of malicious programs. This post will define several of the most common types of malware; adware, bots, bugs, rootkits, spyware, Trojan horses, viruses, and worms.
Malware – Symptoms of an Infected Computer
- Deleted or hidden files/folders
- Pop up windows or messages
- Odd/Unusual behaviour
- Random keyboard/mouse activity
- Unexpected sounds
- Programs start unexpectedly
- Friends alerting you to emails sent by you, which you haven’t sent
- Freezing or slow running
- Operating system won’t load when starting the computer
Types of Malware
- Pop Up Adverts
Has your computer got malware? Agurucomputers can help with Malware removal Plymouth